Building the future with agility, sustainability, and efficiency
nhance is the result of a decade of cross-domain expertise - in architecture, interior design, turnkey projects, consulting, and more. Our longstanding relationships with CRE professionals further support our ability to offer thriving, digital-first, smart workplaces that are powered by technology, analytics and design.
We are seeking a Regional Business Head based in Mumbai with 10+ years of relevant Consultative Sales Experience, Strategic Client Relationships, & Account Management in Large, Medium Scale Corporates and Business Groups. The primary focus will be revenue from region, business development lead dedicated to advancing business development and sales in tangible and quantifiable measurement. This position requires meeting annual sales revenue targets and an understanding of how to execute long-term growth goals.
As the Regional Sales Head, the candidate will be responsible for making sure the entire team falls in line with that goal. He would be managing a team of Regional Sales Managers for his/her region. We’re looking for a self-starting professional with managerial experience and a proven track record in sales.
• Motivate and energize the staff to make proactive decisions in all their communications with clients
• Great connections in the industry and networking abilities
• Proactive, Delf Driven, Intuitive, Engaging, Entrepreneurial, Self-motivated, and Collaborative
• Strategic Account management for Short term and Long term Business Goals
• Strategic thinking – It's essential to see one step ahead
• Analytics – Working / Understanding while working with data/decisions
• Create and advertise weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals and keep C-level executives apprised of the progress
• Prepare sales reports and sign off on their accuracy before submitting them
• Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitors’ changes
• Establish a referral network with local businesses and find ways to maximize value from those connections
• Implement a sales training and orientation program to educate new hires as our company grows
• The ideal candidate is a proven hunter who is highly skilled at building a meaningful and quantifiable pipeline, opening high-level conversations, qualifying opportunities, identifying the decision-makers, and closing the deal in a timely manner
• Communication - Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to convey business requirements and needs in a clear, concise, and effective manner. Should be able to be a public spokesperson for the brand
• The ideal candidate will know the competitive landscape of the Corporate industry as well as bring experience and contacts to potential clients right out of the gate
• A passion for Technology and its Application in the BMS environment
• An understanding of Building Management Technologies and Systems
• English language fluency with exceptional communication skills (oral and written) at all levels of organizations, both within clients, teams, and partner organizations is required
• Excellent organization skills including time management, Team working, exceptional follow-up, and tracking progress
Technical Knowledge of BMS and associated technologies of IoT, Sensors etc.
• Competitive and challenging environment
• Growth prospects
• Independence coupled with accountability for the region’s growth
• Innovative and collaborative culture
• Work on best-in-class emerging technologies and an atmosphere that pushes you to give your best
• Compensation is commensurate with experience & market trends